Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My IT Band: Gertrude

For about 2 months now I have been having some serious issues with my right IT Band. Out of shear random luck a DailyMile friend messaged me, asking if I was still planning on running the Green Jewel 50k because she had just signed up and saw my name on the list of participants. I messaged back explaining that a of right now I am, but I'm having some IT Band issues so who knows. She then responded that she had an IT Band problem for 3 months and finally went to a Chiro that did the something called an Active Release Technique and it cured her and later another friend who was also having IT band problems. She gave me the name of the chiro and there seems to be a glimmer of hope now for me!

Fingers crossed that this works/won't be crazy expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment