Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Dream Race

Arrowhead Ultra My Dream Race

My goal for 2011 is to complete a 100 mile race by ANY means necessary. I need to complete one so I can register for the Arrowhead135 mile ultra which will be taking place in Jan 2012. It's in one of the coldest towns in the United States with temperatures getting -40 with a high of 0 degrees. you have to carry something like 15 pounds of supplies with you and you are not allowed a pacer.

I want to run this race since I first heard about it last September. It's all about self reliance and testing your inner strength and boundaries. Plus, I consider it will be fun. Yeah, that's right, I think running in -20 degree weather a good time.

Don't judge me.

2 comments:

  1. I said it before... you need to be cloned, there are not enough women in the world like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am pretty awesome. I want more of me too.

    ReplyDelete