Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saucony Mirage Review Update #3

It's been a week since the 50k and I ran for the first time yesterday over in Central Park. I only ran a mile because (1) I was on vacay and wasn't wearing a sports bra because I didn't go to Central Park with the intention of running (2) I was scared about my knee since I had still been experiencing pain while sitting down.
No pain.

Today I worked out for two hours on the eliptical and then ran a very easy 3 miles on the treadmill to see how my knee felt. The good news is it felt great. No pain.

I am really loving the Mirage. They haven't given me any problems and are giving me the slight stability support I needed. If you are someone, like me, who has mainly trained in minimalist shoes and feel like you need a little bit of stability because you are a slight overpronator (again like myself) then I would suggest the Mirage. I have been more than happy with them thus far and although they are not running shoes that I would have gone for if I had not been injured and was trying out everything and the kitchen sink to run pain free, they have really become a shoe I love and am comfortable running in on a regular basis.

Unless anything new happens concerning my pair of the Saucony Mirage I don't think I will continue with another update. Anyone out there who is reading this can assume that I am running well in the Saucony Mirage.

No comments:

Post a Comment