Thursday, January 27, 2011

Running and Guys with Beards

Ryan Hall's beard!

So dreamy...and I have never found him to even be remotely attractive before. I will be the first to say, and everyone who knows me, knows at least this about me: I'm into rugged looking guys with beards. Beards just give a guy an overall rugged look, one that I find very crushable in an innocent tiger beat poster on my wall sort of way.

I just think they are cute.

The end.

I keep trying to find a time in my childhood where I crushed on some older guy who had facial hair but I can't seem to remember any. I don't know where this comes from. Maybe its the West Virginian in me. I don't know. I just know I crush on anything with facial hair, except a woman with facial hair.

My knee hurt a lot today. Freaking out about it. I put in a strong 9 miles at least on the treadmill until my knee wouldn't allow me to go any further.

I am now going to go take a bubble bath and think about Ryan Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment